Pro-active sales professional – training and incident investigation
We are looking for an enterprising and energetic account manager who will help develop our business units LFI24 BV and Human Safety Academy BV. LFI24 focuses specifically on incident research and Human Safety Academy provides training in the field of safety, ergonomics and human factors.
We invest in our employees and reinforce each other’s strengths. During the frequent progress meetings, we look together at your growth and ensure that your development is central. To stay up-to-date with current developments in the field of safety, human factors and ergonomics, we organise knowledge sessions for our employees. A healthy work-life balance and an informal working atmosphere are very important to us.
What will you do?
As a key account manager, you have an external focus and daily contact with our existing and new customers. You know how to develop and maintain an international market. Because of your enthusiasm and content knowledge, you are known as the expert for total solutions for training and incident research. You interact with interlocutors at various levels within large (international) organisations.
- Ensuring that the development and implementation of sales plans is done in the right way, with a clear vision of sales.
- Maintaining productive and lasting relationships with current customers.
Our ideal candidate
- You have a strong affinity with safety, ergonomics and human factors.
- You are result-oriented and take the initiative. In addition, you have the commercial insight to realise opportunities. You remain critical; by thinking carefully, you arrive at your own well-founded approach.
- Completed university education (or higher).
- Commercial experience with consultancy and training products in a B2B environment. During the familiarisation period, you will gain a lot of knowledge of our field.
- Enterprising sales professional who knows that goals are achieved together.
- Experience with new business and managing and expanding existing customers.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Do you also speak German? Then that is an advantage.
We are working hard and are setting up a network of offices. In addition to our office in Amersfoort, an office in the (region of) Zwolle and Gouda will be opened in 2022.
Applying for the job?
Let us know why. As a new Human Safety Alliance colleague, you must have something. In addition to the listed ‘must-haves’, we are looking for personality. Who are you? What makes you so good?
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) by e-mail to Alfred van Wincoop: [email protected]; an assessment may be part of the procedure.
We would like to hear from you!
Intergo is part of the Human Safety Alliance together with LFI24 and Human Safety Academy. Together we are strong in applying state-of-the-art knowledge in the field of safety, user-friendliness and sustainability. Our combined size enables us to serve the largest and most demanding customers.