Human Safety Research
Human Safety Alliance activities in consultancy, incident investigation and training is supported by the execution of scientific research in the domain of human factors & safety. Part of the yearly revenue is reinvested in the research activities.
The tangible outputs of this research include:
- evidence based knowledge to improve health and safety in organisations;
- scientific papers, conference presentations and white papers showcasing Human Safety Alliance’s expertise;
- a network of academics that can be called upon to support consulting projects and training programmes;
- new or collated knowledge to support a business proposition for consultancy or training;
- internal guidelines and training programmes to increase Human Safety Alliance’s effectiveness and to onboard new recruits or associate staff members.